Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Nanban!!


I liked the movie so much that I saw in theater twice which is sure a rarity these days. Kudos to the team who have made it! The songs are still looping as its my lil ones fav esp 'Asku laska' and my fav being 'En frienda pola'.

I didnt have thoughts to click the poster and when I had one, the movie was not running anymore...I roamed around many streets in search of the poster but to my luck didnt find any - Ok I admit I was specific on the picture to click too. And last week it was rereleased in a local theater and finally clicked it. I never bothered about the people around who gave a strange look at me as if I was shooting for a film ;) haha

This marks the 100th day of the film and wanted to post it on this special day :)

Day 111/366

nanban-100thday